– You will work in one of our Scrum-oriented development teams dedicated to different components of our
successful digital banking platform. You will be responsible to drive the testing processes in your team
based on the R&D Test Strategy and the decisions taken by the QA Guild.
– The team and you help the development team to develop software with a focus on a quality deliverable
and work closely with the product owner and developers in refinement, estimation, planning, standups
and retrospectives. Together with your team, you create CI/CD jobs and pipelines according to the SDLC
– Your passion for quality extends beyond scripting simple manual or automated tests. You have an eye for
detail and can articulate your approach to non-technical stakeholders.
– You understand the value of collaboration and soliciting opinions and approaches that may differ from
yours and are ready to pick up and enhance existing automated and manual tests that cover functional
and nonfunctional (e.g. performance, load, security) requirements.
– You will be developing and executing manual and automated tests that cover functional
and nonfunctional requirements in challenging and constantly changing environment.
– At Backbase we work agile and you know what this means for the QA role. Finally, you will contribute
ideas for process improvement to your team and the wider Backbase community.